So #1 tell me why my grown ass coworker is sitting here on the floor, there is a tech here working on his computer and his goofy ass is sitting ON the floor in his WORK dress clothes
How UNPROFESSIONAL
Like really dude-are you THAT goofy
He drives me nuts-and he totally missed the hint when someone asked “are you on time out”!
So that is how my morning is starting
I didn’t want to come in-the bed was wooing me this morning-and I was weak..i lingered a bit longer than I should have
So as we are approaching TURKEY Day I am listen to everyone’s chatter of their practices and traditions. I think of all the trappings and luxuries we have and then I am saddened for a moment by how gluttonous we can be and yet SO many others don’t have that option.
We decide who’s home to eat at while others are more concerned with where they are sleeping or whether they are even eating at all..
I just think the holidays it is easy to get caught up in the recipes and HOW many pies and desserts we need, but I think we should all take a pause to be grateful and thankful for the many options and luxuries we have
This blog was not starting off going in this direction, I got sidetracked, and I apologize
Now I will go back to scouring USAJOBS!