So I have not blogged in a few-i couldn't at work this week because I had the most chaotic 3 days ever
But now as I sit in bed pissed because my favorite cookie place that makes my white chocolate cranberry doesn't deliver-im watching Paula Deen and she is making baked cheese garlic grits-OMG and WTF!
So why can't cookie places deliver? I mean pizza has deliveries! The worst part is I have the ingredients on the counter to make them myself!
So I went and saw For colored girls yesterday..
It dawned on me last night and I know its not the point BUT if Ms Gilda wasn't peeping out in the hall-he would have never gotten the kids because they still would've been safe in her apartment
I know that's not the point but
So to my buddy BFJ-first you move to texas and break up the band-you left me you left me-now you have a new pint size partner in crime-until she hits puberty and now instead of going to Chopt't you are hanging out in Odessa! Sigh-i just want you to know the Texas thing isn't working for me
So clearly I'm about to find some motivation to go acquire a cookie or too and of course my bratty dog is prancing around being needy!
Oh and I finally sold out and I'm going to the dark side with my evil twin-good bye blackberry hello Droid Incredible 4 or whatever
Hopefully I won't act cracked out like J but if I do I apologize in advance
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry