Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday

I am writing a blog to keep the wolves off my back

 

I get pressured into writing blogs which I really only like to write when I get inspiration

 

So I cannot be responsible if this blog is crap

 

It’s 2:05pm and I am SO ready to be gone-I am halfway tempted to take leave for the rest of the day

On my way to work this morning I was annoyed by the high number of incompetent drivers

 

I get that driving is not fun for everyone, but I feel like some people HAVE to know they suck as drivers and they suck-y drivers always spread out amongst ALL the lanes-and when you do eventually pass them they look STUPID-they are either so far up on their wheel or truly wearing the space cadet mask!

 

 

I mean really-if I had a bumper car I would just bump them to jolt them a bit

 

That is early morning frustration

 

So then I was voraciously hungry all day so I ate my oatmeal at 6am when I got in and then I went to my 9am meeting and Paula Deen and those garlic cheese grits were on my mind and by 10am I was building a cheddar, Genoa salami, on pita bread toasted sandwich

 

My life is really revolving around food

And I was doing good last week with the gym and this week we are on a separation order

Sigh

I must stay thin I must-so maybe I will wrap up the week with some heavy gym time on Thursday night and Friday so next week I am back on track

 

 

Ok I will try to add some more thoughts later

 

Someone laughed at me earlier as I exited the women’s bathroom with wipes and spray in tow and all I could say is you should always public restroom responsibly!