Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 2

So all hail the droid! And to all those that are “in the know”

 

And to the others..well all I can say is you have to have one to understand

 

So this is my second day with my new baby, I have named him Amir, which means “prince”-so since the weather was cold I didn’t want to leave him in the car for fear of damage or otherwise so he is in the phone locker in the building here, that way he stays in a climate controlled area and will be ready for me after I get off

 

Sigh!

 

I can’t say I have figured out any new functions or such BUT I am even MORE in love with my new toy

 

Just ate an amazing chocolate chip cookie, completely distracted now

“must be thin TOMORROW”

 

Thank goodness for wearing all black

 

Can I just say I know this “crack head” and granted I may sort of be an in betweener at this point BUT someone or some two have since seen my Droid –Amir and subsequently ordered their own

 

NOW keeping in mind I have only had it since Tuesday

 

To those who are less than enthused about the new arrival in my life..get on board or get off the ship!

 

Lol-

 

Sigh ok that’s it for now folks