OK so I get that sometimes we run late to work and sometimes we go into the ladies bathroom to maybe apply makeup or fix our hair BUT I draw a thin line between doing every gosh darn thing in the effin work bathroom
So I just went in for my morning appointment and there is this chick with ALL of her Bare Minerals spread out across the WHOLE counter like she is on a movie set getting professional makeup done
I am polite even though I don’t have to be and go in and don’t finish all that I needed to, I figure I will come back later
Fast forward 10 -15 minutes I go BACK around to the bathroom and she is STILL in there. I want to say you know what take that downstairs to the locker room or heck take your behind back home if you need to do all that
It’s a bathroom after all for EVERY one not just you
Now on the flip side I could have yes proceeded to do what I wanted to you but ultimately I kind of prefer a bit of privacy and quiet when I go
So now I am going to have to sit through my 2 hour meeting with a dull feeling of needing to go
The whole aggravation comes from people losing their mind and being inconsiderate
It’s Monday-who can deal with this bs
I started back at the gym this weekend, I must say I feel better now I can’t wait for the 6 week reveal when you can really start seeing changes
Man oh man-look out world!
Another annoyance of the morning-my coworker just asked me a question in regards to some testing that should be taking place today..I wanted to say read your email. But what I said was I don’t know I’m not sure
So today is Monday and there is Monday etiquette so I got here and found out about a 8am meeting-who DOES that! 8AM!
then because I am working on a new sort of program I was then thrust into spending the next 2 hours going over information that I was not prepared to do and lucky I Know it BUT point is-I had not planned on doing it and we were all winging it
So now I am at my desk for a few moments to rest and scarf down some chowder before another meeting and recap of earlier
Sorry if the blog sucks
But it’s MONDAY