Thursday, November 4, 2010

rainy dreary

Today is rainy and dreary-perfect day to stay holed up in the bed with the covers pulled to the nose

 

It’s 6:23AM and I already have no motivation

 

My blog will suck because nothing interesting has occurred that is worth sharing

 

I did have a glimmer of excitement when I came in because I saw a box of CRUNCH BERRIES on the cabinet

 

BUT I am alas trying to eat healthy and stuff

 

Next week will be THE RETURN TO THE GYM

 

I can only let my body go so much. Not to sound vain but I like my body.. and not to sound conceited but others like it too

 

So hey I guess if my personality sucks and all else sucks..I can be long lean eye candy

 

Plus I don’t want to be that person who people see and are like “oh you ummm ./…” and they are at a loss for words BUT in reality they are thinking wow you gained weight

 

Instead of “wow-you are the same size or you look good”

 

BUT that’s just aspect

 

So today’s blog was supposed to be dedicated to a certain someone and they know who they are so here goes

 

I met this chick..maybe I will call her a dime (lol) ok sorry let me not try to make this a rap

 

Sometimes in our lives someone comes along who completely makes our world colorful and full of sheer inappropriate amusement

 

Often times the laughs and snickers are at the expense of fat people or fashion offenders or just the seriously stupid and challenged of the world

 

But it’s nice to not have to censor yourself or walk on eggshells with someone

 

It’s nice to have that sisterly bond when someone understands you and can see your face and know the exact sadistic and cruel thought running through your head

 

They say the world is full of cynics but come on –EVERYONE loves a cynic-we are funny and entertaining

And you throw in a pinch of sarcasm –it makes us irresistible

 

Beyond our laughs and snarky comments and remarks she gives great advice and is always a great listener

 

Ok so because I am in my dark evil mood …I will have to continue this later

 

But my advice to everyone on a serious note is to take advantage of today-carpe diem

I came home the other day to find paramedics and police at my neighbors house and unfortunately he passed

 

Now he was older but he reminding me of my grandfather and I was just getting to know him…I was his cigarette runner

But it makes me so sad because he died alone and I don’t know the circumstances but that just breaks my heart

 

I am not good in dealing with death, I hate funerals, I never recovered from my grandmother’s

 

I never know what to say to people. I feel awkward when saying condolences –just the whole idea concept and I don’t care that it’s life and etc

 

So I say all that to say-build great memories with people. Make each day better than the last..don’t try to fix something tomorrow fix it NOW

 

Hug longer..kiss more..love harder..anything and everything you can do to make someone world’s brighter because ultimately it will be better for you