Saturday, November 13, 2010

And so it begins

You might ask WHY are you up so early?
To what do we owe an early blog? An early SATURDAY morning blog?
What do you mean on your day to sleep in you are up AND annoyed already?


So a little bird asked me to take her to the bus station early in the morning-ok fine-sure I will get up! I wake up after staying up late but I'm ready on time-then I get a text when it is already past the "I will be at your house time"-that "I'm 5 minutes away"
Fine whatever
Then they arrive and call and say "I'm here" to which annoys me because I'm not 16 I have a doorbell ring it. As an adult if you give me a time that is when I am expecting you
So I look out the window and it's not one person but 3! So that's when I think to myself WOW COMMUNICATION a part of me wanted to say I'm not Josh but even he when annoyed can produce a snarl that can rival most animals in the animal kingdom

Now should it matter whether 1 or 3! Maybe maybe not
BUT I would have liked the heads up
I like details especially when you already know the deal

So I didn't do much to hide my annoyance because you are getting too old for this and you can run whatever you want on others-when you deal with me! Next time you will think twice

And its ONLY 7am
Wtf
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry