Tuesday, November 2, 2010

sigh

So I never fully understood the concept that guys are so often familiar with

 

Where a chick is gorgeous but you never want her to open her mouth

 

So I have a coworker and it’s not that he is gorgeous but he had potential to be very attractive or just eye candy

BUT it would only occur under a few conditions and the #1 would be for him to NEVER EVER EVER open his mouth

And then #2 he needs another 10 years of life and preferably he needs to be around a solid man’s man who can rub off on him and give him some tips on behavior and advice

 

Like a GQ 101 or man law 101 or man psychology 101 and man physiology 101-just the basics AND then maybe when he is mid 30’s he will be a bottle of wine that is ready to come off the shelf

 

 

SO I know that was mean-I guess it just was a moment of someone NOT being what they appear

 

Oh well-so I am sitting here sipping mint medley tea trying to find calm

 

Relationships…..it’s amazing the differences amongst all the ones we have…the different dynamics..some relationships are so easy so second nature..some require work and effort

Are the easy ones more fulfilling or are the ones that we bust our butts in everyday

 

Can you really qualify and quantify that

 

I look at my best friend..we have 29 years in the making..it’s like a perfect marriage..we can have comfortable silence..we can think the same thought….we can be who we are with no explanations

I love that the relationship never judges…I can be needy…I can be vulnerable…I can be whatever I need to be…Kellee will always love me no matter what..she cries when I cry and laughs when I laugh

We are like the perfect relay team…I can reach for the baton and she can pass it..there’d be no hesitation no glancing over the shoulder…just a fluid movement..

 

I wish every relationship could be that way

 

My brother….well..another 29 year relationship…many smiles..many laughs..many adventures..many arguments..he is like my other lung…the one with the crud but I need it never the less

 

 

My middle brother…lots of bear hugs…always loving..no arguments..just adoration and being able to be that adorable little sister…maybe because he wasn’t stuck with me all 29 years..he appreciates me more…but whichever I know when I see him..there is always a warmth

 

My sister- need I say more..she always just “knows”

 

So many relationships…parents..spouse…family

 

All so different each one filling something different in my life

 

Oh man-someone just heated up bacon

Shoot can’t think