Wednesday, November 17, 2010

it's OFFICIAL

OK so I will try to not become sickening like Josh and for the two chicks who are not happy with my recent move I do apologize

BUT I am an OFFICIAL DROID-ER now!

 

 

Let me just say I totally get Josh’s excitement-this thing is WOW, AMAZING, FUN, COOLER THAN COOL-my new love

 

 

I just logged into my GMAIL and oh there is NOW a link for my ANDROID (that’s her full name)

 

I am saddened because it’s in the car right now

I want to play

I want to scroll

Like the graphics are ridiculous

 

I left DC this morning and when I showed up at work it was NOW showing the weather for TYSONS

 

Ok I think everyone needs to get a DROID

Come to the dark side

 

It’s like trying X for the first time…or how I imagine it to be-sensory overload

 

I have not even begin to explore all that it can do

 

I opened the aps section and MAN there are like a gazillion free aps

 

Oh Josh I love you ! I love you!

Ok yes I may sound a bit excited about becoming a recent traitor but you can’t be the intuitiveness of the phone and the way it connects to your life and makes setup a min

 

Hey Josh can you set me up some twitter action!

 

 

So I lost my BBM but man what I have gained-sigh WATCH OUT NOW