So generally I think I am a nice person
I mean I like to think that I am
My brother Reggie is really nice-I can honestly say he is
My other two firecracker siblings-well-they can be nice and they can be sweet and maybe I am feeling a lot like them today
The short one and the anorexic one-well let’s just say they are like that barbecue sauce that is sweet and tangy but laced with habenero peppers
I am glad that I am their blood because all I can say is it sucks to be on the outside and the receiver of their venom
Now granted a lot of times it is warranted and especially the short one always gets stuck dealing with people who deserve every slit ad slice her verbal thrashing gives them
However back to me- I am feeling like them today-so many things are working my nerves and my tolerance tank is on E!
I don’t want people to really talk to me or bother me today- I feel like me saying the wrong thing is almost guaranteed
The cleaning lady just left my area-dusting-NO I do not want dusting-and she makes nervous-in a way I feel I need to watch her-she stays over in my section way too long so either she is a master slacker (which is cool) and trying to kill 1.5 hours dusting 6 desks OR she is up to something
YESTERDAY-when I was coming home-I was at the light now clearly I see the homeless pan handler who is there EVERY SINGLE day-CLEARLY-so as I sit in my car with my tinted windows waiting on the light-this guy-KNOCKS ON MY WINDOW
Yes I said he knocked on my window-now look this ain’t NYC or some other city where the beggars are so bold-but I can’t believe it had the gall the audacity to do so-I mean just because my windows are tinted does not mean I don’t see you and just because the windows are tinted does not mean you will knock and I will roll it down and be like “oh my bad I forgot to give you my change”
I am not trying to be mean-and I know we should help the less fortunate and I am so grateful for all that I have and maybe that makes me a bad person BUT
SO on top of ALL that in my little neighborhood they tried to implement the new little “RIDE DC bikes” –where you can rent bikes and ride them around kind of like zip cars
Well NOT 48 hours into the idea-ghetto coloreds have stolen the bikes and now it’s taped off
I mean really-and you guys wonder why you can’t have anything nice
All I can say is WOW