OK I finally have some inspiration
I do not what type of parent I will BUT my DH and I were talking briefly yesterday and I am going to attempt with every fiber in me to NOT be the parent that does the baby voice all the time
My coworker is 40 and granted she just had a baby but she does not know how to turn the voice off and she does it all the time and to everyone
Most days I reach for my headphones because she does it and she also does that 6 year old princess pout which really made me just re-evaluate the whining I might do from time to time.
I do not want to be 40 and sound like that
So on a funny note-me and my ash phobic self used my baby oil gel this morning and no I didn’t use a lot but I used and I put on a cute v neck and my “Pamela Anderson” bra (ok mild-well huge exaggeration) but in any event-I know I hit rock bottom when 10 minutes ago after eating a bag of my favorite chips I happen to look down the caverns and see a ton of chips dust stuck to my skin
So it is my last day of work of the week and I look forward to sleeping in and lounging in my robe tomorrow
I recently got a nice life insurance policy with state farm so now the nurse has to come out draw blood AND collect urine and of course she wants to come today and of course she told me to not eat anything else
I told her about my baby veins and I did not like her response-her tone was like “ok your point”
This lady better be warm and fuzzy or I am not having it!
1more hour and 15 minutes !
Oh and for my adoration of food section-I marinated some lamb chops in a little ginger, some garlic, five-spice, soy sauce, and a drizzle of honey
Oh and a kick of cayenne and I roasted them last night-I was very pleasantly surprised! Although at the moment I am craving some potato corn chowder-yum!