Monday, September 27, 2010

questions

Happy Monday

 

I think there should be laws against going into work on rainy dreary days!

 

Is IRREGARDLESS a word? If not why do folks insist on using it?

 

I watched the most horrific PETA video last night? And honestly as much as a carnivore as I am-it really hurt me.

 

Saturday-I went to the Bill Pickett Black Rodeo (look it up) with DH and all I will say is-LOVE dem cowboys!

 

I am on a restricted eating/no fatty indulgences /must exercise for the next month-in preparation of my trip to Florida! Bikini here I come!

 

Well it’s Monday night- football so if anyone wants to hang out-let me know! I am available!

 

 

Let’s see my ups for today are-I look pretty hot according to Devon

I go home in like one more weekend which really excites me-I miss home-I get to see everyone and my fave source of fun Brooklyn

 

Oh and faygo

Oh and better maid

Oh and a coney dog

Oh and sleeping in my bed

 

 

 

Do I have any downs—I slice the tip of my nose with my finger nail and it’s one of those small cuts like a paper cut and it hurts

 

Ok that was my random blog for the day