Wednesday, September 22, 2010

afternoon blog

So here I am at my desk-done working for the day-*no judgment*

 

But my desk in right down the hall from the break room/refrigerator area as well as the bathroom

 

It is convenient for me BUT it has its downfalls

 

For example every morning when I am trying to be focused and healthy and eat my high fiber oatmeal-Satan and his home boys are in the microwave heating up the most delicious bacon the world has ever seen

 

I am talking high end swine-posh pig bacon-sometimes it’s apple wood-other times maple-either way it is of the most amazing kind and so I sit at my desk and cringe and tell myself that I don’t need bacon and I don’t need it every day and it’s someone obese over there eating it

 

A lot of psychological trickery in order to NOT go downstairs and procure some

 

BUT now it’s 3:16 and the day is winding down and bacon time is over BUT Satan’s Mistress or maybe his bastard child is over there making popcorn-now I usually love that smell and I now believe popcorn should be made in a vault where it is enclosed and the scent is contained

Because SOMEONE just BURNT the bag and NOW that is what I smell at my desk

 

It’s not appealing its darn right revolting

I’m sorry folks this is 2010-popcorn making in a microwave is EASY-there is no POPCORN for DUMMIES book

 

It’s simple you stand there and listen to the bag and when the popping slows down you EJECT the bag-simple concept and YET every week SOMEONE burns it and NOW I am left here to smell it

 

I already squirted some Philosophy into the air and it remedied it for a moment but the stench is so strong it had overtaken my lovely scent

 

On to other things-I was able to procure an easy early dismissal for myself tomorrow

I already needed to go to my parent agency to pick up new creds BUT now I am also meeting with an investigator to do my ex husband’s background (did you say sweet revenge)

So I am now leaving work early and getting home early on my FRIDAY!

 

Smart govie wins again!