Wednesday, September 8, 2010

HUMP DAY

So last night my dh went to work to do a training for the night shift folks-hencethereforth leaving me and the no good dog bella home alone. So while I made every attempt to be nice sleep when he left-I was awakened by the light and the other shuffling around

 

10:20pm-still awake-

ME: Bella did you hear that noise

Bella: *rolls over and sighs extremely loud

ME: good for nothing Bella

 

 

11ish: next door neighbor dog barking like crazy

(Me-jumping up to look out the window)

Just a cat

 

EVEN later-A/C kicks on- at this point I’m terrified-don’t get me wrong I have lived alone-although when I did I had a gun might I add-last night I felt vulnerable and terrified

 

EVEVN EVEN Later-another noise-I peek over to look at my rugrat-she has now turned and has her pack to me

*I debate whether to barricade the door*

 

4:40AM-alarm goes off!

Me: I made it I made it!

Run to the bathroom-lock the door-take long shower-take my time lotioning in case someone is waiting for me-

Come out the bathroom-Bella is still sleep-take a deep breath

 

Get dressed-go slowly downstairs-silently cursing DH for leaving me home alone with his bratty dog and YES I said HIS

 

Let her out quickly-and run out the door to work- deep sigh- I made it

 

End of the saga!

 

Then I’m driving to work and there must have been a cab convention on the parkway and they were all driving oh I’d say 45 mph-REALLY folks REALLY!

 

I do my best Dale E-impression and go around THEN there is the ultimate child abductor van-complete with bad paint job comes and cuts me off

I wanted to curse-BUT I did not

Instead I just kicked back and listened to new edition-when will I see you smile (I think that is the name)

 

 

And now I am here and tomorrow is my FRIDAY!!!!!

 

So it’s a celebration B’s!!!!!!!!!!