Its in the city at one of DCs theaters
So I arrived fashionably late and so therefore unlike at church when you squeeze in the back I'm in the freakin FRONT-which completely negates my plan to read my books and rock out with my ipod
However-the key to life is to always have a contingency plan so mine is to somehow someway escape and return home for a day of leisure
What is this guy talking about
Sigh is this what I have to look forward to? I sure called it
Bad humor behind a mic
Sigh ok this is tragic
People write speeches and clearly write in *pause* or *crowd awww*
Oh he is discussing bad employee behavior
Must be a lot of sexual harassment going on! People still do that?
Married people-act like it-ie affairs
He just said the job is not a nightclub
Ha
Ok signing out
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry