Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday shenanigans

After sleeping late like an unproductive unemployed college kid I got up and went to target to get a baby shower gift
Fyi the baby section and registry and endless aisles of stuff that all looks alike boggles me
But alas after wandering around for 30 minutes plus I was done until came time for gift bags-SIGH-headache this is why you shop online and pay for gift wrap
So then my poor drained body said McDonalds but my fatty ass said NO
So I went to smoothie king and lucked up on the bomb parking spot only to discover on my return it was handicap-ha no wonder it was empty
Oh well no ticket-my freebie of the day
And I cross back into DC I can't help how little hood kids are just different
They happily romp shirtless and ashy
They play with imaginary toys and friends
Gotta love it now hood neighbors not so much
Always outside-as if they have no agenda no purpose no J O B just always around- I mean at least have a nice yard or house! And for the life of me folks-WHY do some people down the street grill in their front yard-WTH!

Ok shutting it down those are my saturday shenanigans
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry