Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Mayhem

So it’s the start of the week

 

I woke up and did my usual self check

 

Do I have a sore throat?

 

Do I have a Fever?

 

Do I have the flu?

 

Is it a federal holiday?

 

Etc etc! I do all these before I open my eyes just to be sure it’s a necessity to get up for work J

 

So I roll out of bed-sigh and decide to get the day started

 

After all-Tuesday I have an all day conference which only leaves Wednesday and Thursday to work!

 

So I had a fabulous weekend-tried the deep fried beer battered burger from Tune Inn (I think) from Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives

And as much as I love fried food it was NOT all that-I mean I have no urge to get there again this weekend or next week

And before anyone passes out from a coronary the burger was not big at all (I ate my part in 3-4 bites) AND I split it with DH!

 

 

I already discussed the flesh fest aka FAMU vs Howard game-I may convert to Muslim when I have kids so they can rock a Burkha and not show everyone all their goodies and crotch-age and Victoria secret –Secrets!

 

I feel old-when did modesty over take me-when did I start going to a football game with my tank top tucked in my underwear and a belt and a long tee shirt over and since when did 18 year old guys really start looking like boys and not appealing to me

 

Yesterday I spent the day with my God sister and took her to eat and to get our feet done -which ALL I will say is that there are things in Nail salons and there are people with feet that I don’t EVER want to see again-what I saw yesterday scarred me for LIFE-I was telling my Kel’s about it and I think we both must have thrown up twice

 

I digressed but I also went to PACERS to be fit for some new running shoes so I can get back out on the trails and get back to my fitness thing

Yes I am lucky I am long and lean and I know how long I can slack off of physical exercise before the CHANGES start to occur and I think I am at the end of my time so it’s back to the hard work

 

I always appreciate people who are not necessarily all about their bodies but who are willing to find that extra time to keep their body looking nice

 

I always feel like I look better naked –the brown suit rocks BUT I know I do what I have to do to get it to look that way

 

Sooo starting today-its back to a little sweat and a lot of mirror time!