Friday, April 24, 2009

wazzzup peoples

so i was too mad to blog yesterday BUT today I am feeling on TOP of the world-not even just on top BUT on top with some killer heels on!!

yea-can't stop me!!
I tried to call J-Bear this morning and sing to him-but he didn't answer his phone-oh well his loss

then i called Piedmont and woke up my Dad (oops) and Mommy was somewhere downstairs with her lil monster aka the baby!!

sooooooooooo it's FRIDAY-yippee skippee
things are coming together-i had a Eureka moment and my brain started processing and then BAM!! nope there was no smoke!!! but yup i had productive thoughts and the sparks are sparking!!!

R made an excellent dinner last night-my God Sister was over for her "end of the semester" home cooked meal-so R made her those ribs and some tasty baked beans, and in my attempt to eat healthy i made scallops, BUT then my inner obesity made me cave and eat 3 ribs-oh wait-hey R do I have to count the initial sampler ribs before I went to go get her?

shoot-ok well i won't tally up the # of ribs!!

so my low for yesterday was that SOMEONE shot my tire with a nail gun (my theory) so i have a "aggressive" leak as R said-which means i had NO damn air in my tire this morning!! RATS!!

So we rode in the "man" car with xtra horsepower and xtra testosterone!!

oh oh-yesterday while at my doctor's office i was privy to more of "THOSE" pregnant types with the baby tee's and protruding belly buttons, which up until yesterday I always had an obsession with outty belly buttons-but the chick yesterday killed it-although in my defense i liked them on men...but that's besides the point

oh oh and another thing that pissed me off yesterday-well it was TAKE YOUR KID to work day and guess what-I don't have any kids, not even 1-so here I was looking like the lone ranger-i never really cared before, but since i am at a different age and different point in my life-i felt very envious (of the well behaved kids) of the parents -sighhhhhhhh

ok happy weekend

oh and another good thing-i am a Craigslist junkie now and selling anything and everything, well sorta, but I sold my old dog crate yesterday!!! yea mee!!!