Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Monday-CONTINUED

so today is monday continued, meaning tuesdays are not close enough to like friday or even hump day so its pretty much monday continued or monday part II!!
i am here-nothing exciting today-hate to whine but my arms are a little sore from the super nurse jabbing me with the needle then trying to move the vein around onto the needle-she said it kept moving so she was moving the needle to find it-and that's what it feels like this morning
so my partner got a new bed and can i just say this thing is SO high that even I, Miss 5'11" has to climb up there-I guess i gained perspective on what it's like to be short (NO OFFENSE anyone)
then i was like-gee what if i roll out -that's a LONG way to the floor-hehehe
but I didn't
so today-nothing exciting thus far-stay tuned and i hope everyone's monday part II is cool!!