Friday, April 3, 2009

Slacking already

hola folks-so yes i was busy yesterday and did not get a chance to write anything of any significance-not alluding to the fact that my previous post were umm significant BUT let's just pretend for the moment.

so its my favorite day of the work week TGIF TGIF!!!!!!!
Shurony and Anderson are coming to visit me and my partner this weekend-ha-don't you love how me stating partner alludes to some hot lesbian action!! hhehehe JOKES! but yea so we have a weekend of city tours and tasty yummies planned.

I look rough today-I was woken up in such an abrupt manner-I was tricked into believing I was about to be left because of the late hour (4:20AM) and that I was going to have to drive myself-which turned into being a trick to wake me up-but it was cruel and not a good way to wake up someone-so now I look disheveled this morning..

SO....................