Monday, April 27, 2009

not for the easily nauseated

ok so last week my BMitch was saying how she was basking in her womanly curves and ways and was completely seeing her glow all the way here in DC and i must admit i was a bit envious!

today however Bean-I am feeling a similar sentiment-i am feeling AMAZING
i feel so lucky to be where i am
i feel so lucky to have the people in my life-i have THE best friends-who I don't even consider friends-i will just say I have THE best family-those who are blood and those who choose to be in my life

i honestly could not ask for better people-i LOVE the relationship I have with my Mommy now-I love that she is still such an involved M-and even though she always worries that she is overbearing-i LOVE that she is still SUCH a Mom-and I wouldn't have it any other way!

I am SO loving my relationship with my siblings. my sis provides such great sound advice-she has truly become a sounding board for me as i've gotten older.
my brother-well he brings humor and keeps me current on EVERYTHING that I normally would not think of.
and to the MY other brother-i must say i have seen him and the rest of them MORE this year then ever before and i can ALWAYS count on him to be happy to see me and give big hugs-he's getting married in a few weeks-i'm so happy that he found someone that makes him happy and will deal with him :) but i love that he and i are close and i think in general i am staying in better touch with all the New Yorkers!!!
i dont have any favorites-everyone is so different and brings something so different-Reg is by far though-the sensitive one-hehehehe


of course i am still a daddy's girl and even though sometimes the man is lotion resistant-i adore him!

and that's not even mentioning everyone else-K adds such humor to my life and Bean-wow I can't even begin with that one-but truly just EVERYONE in my life-i'm so thankful for everyone

and not to forget the other source of my joy-i have finally found the most magnificent man-i know it sounds cheesy and its not because i know he'll read my blog BUT its more-i am so so so glad i met him-he has restored the way i view relationships and feel about ....LOVE
it feels so safe and so right
i dare to even say-he makes all the BS i went through before him worth it because i am at a place of such happiness and continuous growth-so many laughs endless smiles and a sense of security

well for those who have NOT thrown up yet-thanks for being in my life :)