Thursday, October 21, 2010

TGIF

I was starting off this blog in one direction but I just was interrupted by another thought

 

I have a co-worker and I’m at a point now where I think I hate the sound of his voice –I know that is nothing but my inner mean coming out-but come on now

 

Something is off about him-it’s like he doesn’t get stuff and he asks a ton of questions as if he is mentally unable to draw conclusions or make deductions of his own

 

I know that is horrible to say but

 

So my other blog was going to start off how sometimes you are in one of those moods where you are feeling extra amorous and you have that ooey gooey feeling when you see THAT person

 

So I was sitting at my desk gabbing away to my Dad on the phone and this gentleman in a green sweater and a scruffy beard came and sat by me and all I could think was –hey that’s MY guy and I just love and adore him

 

It was a moment where he was perfect and MINE

 

That was probably extra syrupy sweet but hey it’s my blog

 

So there is a guy I know and we used to say he was like the work pet-but he is the guy who is like 24 and still trying to do everything he deems is cool to fit in BUT he looks idiotic every chance he gets unintentionally

 

He is the classic case of “screw up”

 

He “allegedly” got injured in a training and put a sling on and later it was discovered the doctor didn’t prescribe it-he just went to CVS and got it (they made him remove it and go to a dr.)

 

Then this is the guy who recently in a club was running his mouth and when he was about to get beat up he pulled his WORK gun AND then still got beat up

 

This guy has failed a simple week long class needed for certification 5 times

 

And then recently his gun was stolen from his car in front of his house

 

So while yes I like to laugh a part of me feels bad because this guy has visions of grandeur and I don’t know if he does that to mask or I kind of feel he might really believe it

 

And I think it’s great to dream and have aspirations BUT sometimes you have to stay in your lane and be realistic