Thursday, October 14, 2010

rock bottom

I’ve entitled this blog rock bottom

 

So today is my Friday and I actually am getting a break on my work right now

 

But I am going to my co worker’s going away happy hour and so for the life of me and my other buddies we are SO itching to get out of here and get the fun-o-meter cranking

 

But instead we keep anxiously watching the clock and realizing it is not 4pm and not too close to it-sure it is closer than it was at 11:15 when we all started instant messaging asking when everyone was leaving but alas not close enough to shut down the computer

 

So now I am left with my usual antics meant to pass the time by:

#1- a trip to the bathroom on the 6th floor (bonus points for taking the steps slowly)

 

#2-visiting other coworkers in different sections (CHECK)

 

#3-write a blog (check)

 

#4-Stuff my face-(had granola)

 

#5-check email-now let me tell you how rock bottom I have hit-my inbox had nothing in it so I hit REFRESH just to make sure

 

I think next on my list is to go across the hall and harass the 6’3 trainer who poached my goodies when he first met me-lol

 

Prior to getting really bored-I was perusing my new William Sonoma Catalog and drooling over this decadent milk frother that they have to go with their gourmet hot cocoa and let’s be clear their hot cocoa is now powder it’s made from “shavings of premium chocolate ..to give an intensely chocolaty flavor..resulting in smooth texture and exquisite aroma”

 

Now whether or not you even LIKE hot cocoa-after reading that and looking at the photo-you will want it and need it

 

Sigh

 

Ok well I am off to visit the trainer aka my hubs!