i came home to poach the most amazing and comfortable CK pajamas bottoms that I had purchased DH-so I crawled in them and claimed them as now mine and coupled with a long sleeve worn FBI shirt I slept in a state of perpetual comfort
i worked very hard this morning and early afternoon to relax, rest, and do what i always want to do Mon thru Thurs morning-lay in bed
after getting up I grabbed an unhealthy Better Maid snack which I discovered Bella the brat too loves and she insisted upon having a few-i finally had to put the bag up to which she growled and whined clearly indicating a level of unhappiness
i finally got up and ran some errands-she was out of food and i had to get a birthday card
THEN the inner greedy in me drove us to Baskin Robbins for some GOLD MEDAL RIBBON!
so i returned to my car to indulge behind my tinted windows and i couldn't help but take in the sites
#1-KJ Seafood restaurant which i was parked outside of-began to truly intrigue me as i looked in the window and saw signs for beef and chicken tacos (Mexican) at the SEAFOOD place and then another sign reading WE ARE OPEN FOR BREAKFAST-toting options like bacon egg and cheese scrapple (GROSS) pancakes hashbrowns
so i was a little confused how a seafood place is serving seafood, Mexican, AND breakfast-sooo I'm in my mind smelling fishy scaly pancakes
while that vision was still permeating my often warped and twisted mind
i panned right and saw that OH an AFRICAN restaurant-and secretly thought THIS IS BOUND TO BE FUNNY
and sure enough victim number one starts walking toward the place
which leads me to digress and ask if there is something Africans of the browner hue have against LOTION on their ankles and feet and why they showcase them in open sandals/flip flops
soo strutting up in her very bright orange very African-y outfit heavy on the one shade fits all Mary Kay make up-is straight out of COMING TO AMERICA lady
-i snickered and debated whether i should try to get a picture or not-my brain and hands were not in sync so hence therefore no photo
but soon some others a little less attention demanding walked in-I was curious whether I could sneak in BUT thought better of it
I will choose to not address the flamboyant young gay males walking through-but sidebar i did see a tranny yesterday that looked like Eddie Griffin with a Pamela Anderson wig on and the kicker was his moustache was thick like SHAFT's
sooo i safely got back home and now i am in my new little uniform cozy in bed watching my all time classic movie BEAUTY AND THE BEAST it was just released from the Disney vault and its all nice and new and digitally remastered and on Blue Ray
sooo that's what it is