Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Superman

Soo I am sitting hanging out my long lost well not long lost just my buddy Traci who since we are both spoken for don't have all the time to be glued at the hips but I digress I just learned something and I feel so out the loop and old

Oh and before I go further I apologize for the lack of blogs and this one is dedicated to my lil sis Jojo-i hope I don't disappoint

I was asked if I like Soulja Boy and I quietly responded I like his song PRETTY BOY SWAG but I'd never admit it out loud so we talked about his other songs mainly SUPERMAN
So I get that everything is overt and its not even about sexual overtones-its just SEX

Sooooo
I was asked if I knew what SUPERMAN is about or what it meant and I said NO and then it was explained
Now my question is was I the ONLY dork who didn't know
Geez I feel like the easter bunny just got revealed

All I can say is wow-no further comment and SMH

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry