Monday, October 4, 2010

Compilation of jury stuff

Corduroys!

Jurors sleeping in the lounge like its the greyhound terminal

Why don't I have a book-why didn't anyone warn me

Same two guys talking loud lamenting their lives and how they haven't seen each other for 30 years-oh and how he hasn't had a Christmas since he was 7 years old

Um a kenti cloth umbrella! WOW and WHY!

Sitting next to a cougher- bet not get so much of a twinge

The mosquito bite on my ankle is itching like mad and I have my knee high Hunter boots on

Colored in front of me has the ghetto overhanded braids that clearly itch so she is patting pounding her head
Oh and there is a old psychopath in front of me

And the attorneys look cheap
Like walmart cheap

So I get picked-sigh worst attorney ever there is nothing sexy or like any of the other law and order type elements
And he is boring like rather be at work boring
I think even the judge is bored
So today and tomorrow this is my fun!

I really have nothing else to say
Til tomorrow maybe
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry