I will start by saying as a foodie I often try stuff that no one else will try and I do it for the people
So last night I was on a fast food binge and decided to go to BURGER KING-so while in line I waffled between my regular double or triple stacker and my order of chicken fries BUT then I decided I will try their fish sandwich
And yes somewhere inside my inner dialogue was saying “but you barely even like fish”-but somehow I thought but you used to like Gorton’s fish sticks as a kid-how bad can it be
Then as I progressed further in line they have a new offer” add bacon and cheese to any sandwich”-SCORE!
“Yes ma’am-I will have a BK Fish plain with cheese and bacon and an order of chicken fries with honey mustard sauce please”
Get home-smash the wonderful always yummy chicken fries-next stop fish catastrophe sandwich delight
First bite-“ hmmm”
Second bite-“ don’t think this taste good”
Third bite-“ this is nasty and dare I say FISHY” (no comments peanut gallery)
Fourth Bite-“Ray do you want the rest of my sandwich”
Moral of the story-BK fish sandwiches SUCK and even thought bacon and cheese normally make the world a better place-they cannot help a bad bad situation such as that
Now I would like to give a special shout out to the annoying people of the world
You know the socially awkward ones that never know what to say and instead of saying NOTHING they find they have to fill the space with SOMETHING
And that something is usually horrible terrible and it just puts you off from any communication
So I got a “good morning” text/email
So I respond with a “HI”
Then I get a “are you all packed for your trip”
I’m thinking ok here comes lots of small talk so I say “yup-finished yesterday”
Then this individual just continues with stupid damn questions and comments-by the fifth one I just stopped responding
Which I am sure in another hour I will get a “did you get my texts” OR “you must be very busy”
To which if I am feeling nicer I may just respond YES I got busy
I don’t want to be THAT person and I really hope with the exception of Josh and a few others that I am not sending multiple texts or emails that make someone roll their eyes or not want to respond
I don’t want to be a PESK or make someone want to start avoiding me
I mean I don’t mind have a basic conversation but please don’t asking a bunch of silly stuff or not even filler conversation
For example-per the conversation discussed previously-once you asked politely if I was all packed for Florida-don’t say “ oh that should be easy to pack for because it’s hot” did I NOT ALREADY SAY I WAS PACKED SO IT WARRANTS NO FURTHER CONVERSATION
To which please do not follow THAT text up with a so did you pack your flip flops and shades-WHY ARE YOU STILL ASKING ME STUFF
Ok that was my vent and my food sharing