Riding to work -made a mega juice this morning-spinach pear apple grapes berries and orange-YUM!
Trying to start the day off right
I'm just noticing how exceptionally annoying the radio commercials are- I don't care about the radio tax and how its taking money out the artists pockets-well none of it was going into my pockets and the artists are by far doing better than me
Another one I don't want to hear is the one for minimally evasive fibroid surgery-i just feel that one is TMI for that early morning.
So ok I get that my brother and I may not be the best sharers and I am not condoning it and I am not encouraging it on his behalf but in my defense I am the youngest and was not made to share with josh. But my point is that I don't mind helping out and sharing with people who are appreciative. Which happen to be most people I share with Iwhat grinds me is people who except to be shared with and yet their attitudes reflect a very different attitude. Teenagers are notorious for this and when I was growing up no one was having it-teenager or not-respect came first. Why should I go out of my way for someone who can't open their mouth and is not being appreciative.
My dad always said he'd give me the world if I was respectful and appreciative.
I have a little cousin now love her with all my heart but she's in a stage where I won't do stuff for her-i won't deal with the attitude and I don't have to. Teenagers-i get that I was there once but certain stuff did not fly nor did I try (he that rhymed)
I'm not the one-as an adult I don't expect the world but if you are around me you will respect me. If not well I can't see doing squat for you and I don't have to
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry