Hey yal so today is a GREAT and amazing day!
for starters the week started off a little rough-today the fog has lifted and the sun is shining! I am just in a different place. Thanks DH!
Ok can I sidebar and say I feel like I am married for the first time. Its no secret I had a ummm brief interlude with a semblance of a marriage BUT this time-its so different. I don't feel like my life has been altered drastically my life is just good
I'm happy and I'm still learning and growing-i know I can be difficult selfish and mean and often times I have the patience of toddler BUT as I have gotten older I must say I am learning more and more from my sister on being a better mate and not jumping the gun. Those that love and know me are so often there to make me stop and breathe and talk and think it out.
But I know a lot of people are jaded from bad marriages or others are just avoiding it for fear of loss of their own identity or freedom or whatever misconceptions that they have birthed in their head. But everyones marriage is what and how they make it. You set the rules the tone. My DH and I chose not to have some huge shindig but keep it small and intimate which reflects us and focus on the love. Love marriage is great-its having that steady partner- that team mate in life and this adventure-its having someone when we are older or sick to always love and support us-its having someone at the end of our long day who looks you in your eyes and says I love you-and they mean it-they mean it to the core. They love you for what you are and what you are not-they love you for your good AND your bad-and even your ugly.
That sounds like the best deal ever to me
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry