Sunday, March 28, 2010

How sad

I was just listening to Monica's song EVERYTHING TO ME-and I can't help but to think as I listen to the lyrics-when you fall in love for the first time-the VERY first time-you feel untouchable-you feel that love conquers all-and that love is forever-then REALITY sets in-life happens and for whatever reason the next thing you are realizing LOVE is not always forever-it doesn't fix all and make things FOREVER-ideally it would but it doesn't.
And from that point on you realize nothing is guaranteed or permanent.
Monica-who was engaged and has 2 small sons was with her better half for many years and I'm sure that song was dedicated to him-she says in the song without you I'd die or something-its easy to make those professions when you feel safe and secure but when you are faced with that reality-you are forced to choose between a bitter life or trying again

Just some random thoughts
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry