Listening to the Tom Joyner Morning on my way to work-cracking up!
So its Friday-weeee-i made it I made it!
Ok last night watched MODERN FAMILY all I can say is if you are not watching this show- TUNE IN!! And be ready for some deep gut busting side splitting a little pee leaking (haha) humor and the best part is that the humor is so off the cuff-right up my alley!
Next thing on my list I want to do a plug for ladies-ok most of you know I'm always trying to add healthier things in my life-so a few of this weeks additions are luna bars and the crystal light fitness. I have the luna bars in the dolce de leche and can I say YUM double YUM-they are formulated for women therefore having extra calcium and folic acid. And I must say they are a great midday snack between breakfast and lunch.
And the crystal light fitness -they are individual packets to go into the water-i have grape and lemon lime and for those of you who battle with getting your 64 ounces + of water its a great options with vitamins and good wholesome.
Now-its another RAINY day in DC-tomorrow morning-its all me and you mr pillow-i may even stay up past 10 pm so that I can sleep past 7 AM. Then groceries with hubs and some heavy tv watching -my poor DVR is full-paula deen and giada are calling me.
I came up with a fab recipe to try inspired by giada remixed by me-utilizing the huge shells and then stuff them with a sauce consisting of roasted eggplant-red peppers_garlic-cherry tomatoes-parsley_ricotta-that are all put through a blender then filled in the shells sprinkled with bread crumbs and a little mozzarella and baked-sounds good in my head we'll see how it goes!
Hey everyone have a great weekend-hug and kiss the one you love-call and tell those you love you them-make everyday count!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry