Sigh-where do I begin..
It seems when I am in a irritable mood man oh man-people and things keep coming up that test my already thin patience
I always laugh and get mad at my twin because he can be so mean better yet so cruel and insensitive and selfish-and yet people think he's nice but as I think about it-i may be more like him then I'd like to admit!
I'm just prettier with my ugliness:)
So often when people ask me questions-questions I deem dumb and common sense-i just want to tune them out and hope in the time they are wondering if I heard them or maybe I'm ignoring them-MAYBE their brain cells will spark and they will figure it out.
I guess I'm not so nice-or I'm nicer in certain situations joshy is more blanketly (yes I made up the word) mean and cruel-now I can attribute my attitude toward genetics-my family has a long line of low tolerance for BS and although I may not be as physical as some-im all about the vocal
But I'm controlled and I utillize my intellect and vocabulary to fight my battles opposed to other tactics
Just like my big brother! So I say all that to say-im not a pushover-im not a punk-look at the jobs I have had-what do you expect! So I guess my blog message is just to say while its easy to look on in horror or find new mean names to call my brother or others-i guess I am just like him-just with breasts and no ash :)
Am I working on it? Not this year
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry