For some of you let me clarify that and I am speaking only literally-maybe I should have said MID WEEK or something.
Heading to work-no vixen today-just classic cute. My efforts yesterday well I got plenty of looks and compliments but at the end of the day-well I welcomed my sweats
I wonder sometimes what people are really thinking? Are there really crickets cob webs and emptiness in some people's mind and I want to know why some people are so oblivious to anyone besides themselves.
A certain gender is notorious for this-i won't say the whole gender because there are some with great intuition and perception but at the other end of the spectrum-its like whoa if you wanted off this island and you wanted to be selfish and answer to no one I feel like you should wear a scarlet letter so unsuspecting people can choose to pass or engage at their own will.
Women in nature are givers we are fixers and nuturers and when we do need something we need our mate to be there. We should come first if we are a priority-no questions asked and we shouldn't have to always ASK-my mom and my other mom always say KNOW YOUR MAN-well men should KNOW THY WOMEN- you know what's normal and not.
My brother says I get on a soapbox but hey its my blog and I can say what I want.
I hear about many relationships all the time from so many around me. So I can make general statements because some stuff is apparent in more than one relationship.
Guys want to say stuff to us but let us dish it back then the sensitive side of them come out and they are upset-to that I say just don't dish it out. Treat people HONESTLY the same way you want to be treated actually BETTER.
Men laugh at men who appear to be whipped but in reality some men get it and would rather live in happy harmony with their mate than continually argue disagree and try to be so HARD or what they perceive as a man. A real man adores respects protects and is tender with his woman-dont believe me consult the ultimate reference book-THE BIBLE
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry