So I have been putting in some extra hours at the office this week and its cool. My goal is to build up a massive or maybe just a nice chunk of comp time to be burned at my discretion and not use my vacay time!!
So today will be my third day of doing it and its not a problem-i used to work double this when I was a police officer- BUT make a long story. Short I am looking forward to SATURDAY morning and hopefully I can get some 730 or later action-meaning I will sleep soundly til at least then.
Now on the food commentary because that's just what I do. I made the paula deen vanilla butter gooey bars for a work function yesterday-im always worried that others won't appreciate the expertise of my taste buds and culinary conquests-BUT they were a hit make that they were devoured-i received a lot of praise from everyone who indulged-but I had to give all the credit to paula deen-its her creation not mine.
So today is thursday and I think I have meetings for the rest of the week-wippeee!!
All I can say is one more day!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry