Friday, May 21, 2010

Yoga princess here

So I think I may have finally figured why crackheads are so in trance with crack-ok wait bad example-i now empathize and under the concept of adrenanline junkie

I went to another yoga class last night-it was great-i feel great-i know right now its new and exciting but I find myself looking forward to the next class after each class.

Yesterday was an alignment class-my body feels so much more aware and I know it sounds like bs but I turned and twisted and things popped and cracked but I've been sleeping like a champ-within ten minutes of pillow contact I'm out

But let me say this the Bikram yoga-i used to want to try it but best believe after passing that sweatbox studio on the way to mine-i think NOT-it smelled like hot sweaty corn chip feet!
I'm sure its amazing with miraculous benefits but I think the nausea would take over

So tonight I want to go but I have 7pm plans so I'm not sure if I can possibly squeeze in a 5-6 class-hmmmm


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry