Saturday, May 29, 2010

Southern saturday

So its my last day/night in AL-the weather was cool-it rained earlier and all day yesterday

I went and got my feet done at Nail Castle-its funny hearing southerners with that thick drawl and most entertaining

So we return to DC tomorrow-the honeymoon is over-Eric will be back with us.
Amazing how one person can change the dynamics of a situation-it will take some readjusting to

I miss my yoga I miss my Bella
I have selfish ways yes I know yes I admit
I try to work on it
I know its not my attractive trait
I won't try to explain

It just takes a certain balance a certain amount of time management
I'm not just selfish with my husband-its my sister-my brother-my nephews

I like one on one me me me

Ok enough of my own self admission and self induced honesty

Love me for who I am
Love me for how I am
Love me for what I am not
Love me for what I will never be

Love me or leave me
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry