Soo FIRST I want to say happy 21st birthday to my besty Kellee! *cough cough* hope your day is spectacular!
Soo last night I was super excited for walking Bella for a little over an hour-was thinking wow we got a good workout so as we are coming around the corner the darn Mormon guys got us. I was caught off guard in one of my rare polite moments where I was incapable of being mean.
So here I am listening to these two young Mormons whose name tags read ELDER SWAN and ELDER (I can't remember) BUT please tell me how you guys are elder anything when you are younger than me.
So they have my work # very easy to filter thru but bottom line I was polite but not interested
Then I came in and got my True Blood in-sighhhhhh LOVE it! That was the highlight of my day!
Now today is FRIDAY-almost Mothers Day so happy day to all Momma's!
Have a good one oh and PS if my challenged and afflicted brother calls any of you any time soon-dont answer and don't be flattered now that he has his new phone I think he is just calling everyone in his phone with no preference!
Haha that's Verizon Droid!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry