So we got in to the south last night after a rocky start.
Due to some lovely DC traffic we got the baby to the petcare place at like 6pm and our flight out of Baltimore was at 8pm
We arrive at 730 pm well that's when me and the bags hopped out-Orenthal still had to park the car-so shortly he was running thru the airport in full glorly
FUNNY-and at this point I could laugh because during the tense ride over I was quiet and the good wife-not exacerbating the situation
So we got in and chatted it up with marcus and junaye and eric who I promise you if he were talking to my grandma would have turned her beltone down
And even this morning he is beyond chatty and yes I know he is excited and I'm glad he is happy to see ray cuz best believe its not me-his sis and I talked last night eric sees me and marcus (her hubby) as in the way
Not sure if he thinks its gonna just be the three of them again but NOPE marcus and I are interference so
He tolerates us which means I am justified in my little snickers
Heheh
Ok that's it for now
I'm sure the saga will continue
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry