Not sure what to write about today
but I am here at work super duper early and I have a window of time where there is NO ONE here and I can listen to the quiet hum of the ventilation and write
I could discuss how dating in 2016 really is for the birds
I could whine about how dating used to be so easy for me and now its best described as "challenging"
One in my position might express dissatisfaction in being seemingly sidelined for awhile in the relationship game
Outside looking in I get remarks like "Any guy would be lucky to have you" or "You can get any guy" or *my favorite most inaccurate line* "if I looked like you-I would have a long line of guys"
Or I get the advice when you don't look, you will find..
Can I just say...I do NOT like getting relationship advice from people in relationships or married people,
it's like someone who is sitting at a table with a fat steak telling someone who is hungry don't worry they will eat eventually and it will be good
BUT at the same time you don't want to pal around with a bunch of other single folks who are b*tching and moaning
where is the balance!!!!
arghh!!!!!!!
Ok moving on, it's Monday, its Halloween, I was the official fun police parent an got pretzels to hand out instead of candy because well, I think deep down I am rallying for those parents whose kids have had a cavity or the parent who looks at the bucket of refined artificial sugars and inwardly cringes !!!
I got into the office at 5:08am (woooo let's never do this again) although I did get some decent sleep last night so my coffee won't be SUPER grande when Dunkin opens up .....
BUT... that early arrival means early DEPARTURE and back home to "the Ladies"
My Mom is still here and as always the trip is never long enough and I am already dreading tomorrow when she has to return...and worse than me will be Jord..arghhhh
At least she's not leaving on a Monday-that would certainly make for a LONG week!!!
Soooo that's all I got for a blog ...