Monday, October 24, 2016

Mommy Daughter Duo

I asked my sidekick what I should write about and she said write about her and I

So hmmm me and Jord

As I sit here and watch her eat soul rolls from Urban BBQ and watch Bubble Guppies Halloween special with her hair down i cant help but think how much I love this little character

and when I look at her in astonishment that she is mine (well Gods-but I get to be her Mom) and I am HER Mom i feel so grateful

Everyday is an adventure with her, some days are filled with laughter and absolute joy

and  being honest some days are frustrating and maybe some tears and raised voices

but on today, a monday the start to my week, im looking at my beautiful daughter and i think i am SUPER proud of our dynamic duo


I love our bond, I love our relationship, I love our fun, I love our affection, I love our discussions, and all the moments in between

I learned how to be a Mom not because it was innate but because I had such an amazing example

while i think the teenage years I may have tested my Moms love and prayer life but i think about the bigger picture stuff (lets disregard those years of opposition)

i think about my Moms creativity that she now shares with my me

My mom made everything special from our allowance envelopes with the balloons and fancy writing on it to adventures that she took us on

No matter the situation, if my Mom was behind it, there was always a touch of special and a whole lot of love involved

I thank you Mom for being my Mom and for being Jordan's Gigi

i see a lot of your creativity and love in her and I love how she would im sure say that you guys are a dynamic duo too

i cannot thank you enough

i cannot tell you how my heart swells at the thought of how much you love me and have sacrificed for me

not to take away from Dads but there is a undeniable bond after you carry a child in your tummy for 9 months.....

so to the ORIGINAL dynamic Duo --My MOM and I!! Happy Monday Mom!!!