Monday, October 17, 2016

Don't forget to laugh

So I had a blog topic and title all squared away this morning ..the one in which I am using however
became more appropriate after my 1pm meeting


I was attempting to convey to my team (to include my boss) that I was not a tree hugger BUT what came out of my mouth was, " I am not a tree humper" ... and the jokes began


BUT this morning when I thought about life and I thought about a conversation I was having over the weekend and just how entertaining it was...
the conversation made me realize how in life it is so easy to get so focused and serious


but its so good to just stop and laugh
this weekend I laughed so heartily


I laughed at shenanigans
I laughed at quick wit and banter


I laughed at jokes


I thought to myself besides with Jord when was the last time I laughed so much


There are certain people (JGH) who can certainly provide a higher level of ignorance and laughter


and of course (ksn) too can bring an indescribable level of laughter with her dry sarcastic humor and what we will just call "honest observations"


this laughter thing..I need to do it more..I need to allow those deep from the gut laughs
the kind where a tear comes to your eyes


yup


so I am making a list today..laugh more


life will give you plenty of moments and reasons to not laugh but if you look with the other glasses, you know not the rose colored ones, but the funhouse ones, life can be pretty funny


laugh at yourself
laugh at others


laugh with others
and laugh with yourself


ok that's all