Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday

I have wanted to call in sick everyday this week and today was no different..I actually woke up BEFORE my alarm..how does that happen

 

I’m at my desk forcing myself to keep my headphones on.. I am feeling a bit more aggravated today and that I may say something cruel and then I’d be no different from other people I know

 

So someone just said oh I found the ingredient in Chinese food..oyster sauce..I’m like yes..it’s very good its sweet and not at all what you’d think..and someone else said like duck sauce doesn’t taste like duck

 

I hope I don’t get in trouble

And someone else just offered me some “random lunch meat”…I’m like it’s 8:30am NO I do NOT want lunch meat

 

Yesterday I was a lover of corned beef and then I happen to go to subway for lunch and tried their new pastrami hot melt and I must say I am an official convert..I love pastrami, I mean where have you been all my life and it had gooey cheese on it and I added 2 bacon strips to mine for good measure…sigh  meat and cheese make the world go round..things are instantly better with a slice of cheddar and anything to accompany it..oh man some beef…or even chicken

 

I had the most yummy peeled shrimp from Hooters last night…sigh and some crab legs-WOW talk about delightful

 

Ok let me bring it back in, I am at my desk eating OATMEAL so no despite my food whore-ness I am not completely losing my mind..after all it’s the new year and EVERYONE made the resolution to eat better and work out more

 

NOT

 

DC apparently has a new gang in our Chinatown area, it’s a gay gang….need I say more

 

And I also saw a he-she last night, about 6’3 120 lbs BEST walk past me…now here is my thing..I have no problem with someone being GAY but really must you dress like a woman…why does your sexual preference define your fashion

 

Further I do not like gay guys that are thinner than me and have skinnier jeans

Just be a regular gay guy who still looks like a guy and doesn’t have a weave or wear makeup

 

Because that to me sounds more like you want to just be a woman

 

Ok sorry for the rant…damn it’s only 8:50am-maybe I will take a half day …but then again what will I go home and do..oh like it matters

 

 

So that’s about it