Ok so I come with this blog with a disgusted look on my face
I was just in the bathroom at work and I come out to wash my hands and a lady comes in and puts her stuff on the counter of the bathroom …
Now before I got further..I am funny about germs and stuff..I might even consider myself to be a BIT of a germaphobe
I.e. yesterday I dropped my work ID on the bathroom floor and I promptly picked it up with TISSUE and lysol’d it down at my desk for precautionary measures
I just don’t play…better safe than sorry
So this broad comes in and puts her stuff down and I look over as I am washing my hands and it’s a toothbrush and toothpaste
While I applaud her good oral hygiene…her toothbrush was NOT in a case…I almost threw up
You put your toothbrush that goes in YOUR mouth on the sink of a PUBLIC restroom…#1 germs
#2 chemicals
#3 you are not at home
#4 it is not in a case ….that is absolutely positively DISGUSTING to me
Women and the bathrooms are gross…just last week I went in and some woman had not flushed..now not that I want to flush someone’s pee. But if it is something more I find that revolting..
So I go in and at first I was just pissed as I went to one of the other 2 stalls but then because I was the only one in there I didn’t want to leave out and someone dare think I was the nasty ass who can’t flush the toilet so I went and flushed it
I do not appreciating having to flush some grown person’s shit literally…but I wasn’t sure the etiquette and did not want to walk out the bathroom and bump into someone and they slightly think I am the culprit
I had to get that out and now I can sit here at my desk …waiting for the 4 o clock hour to come so I can roll