Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

Hey my Blog readers!

Happy New Year! It’s been awhile I know and trust me I have no excuses!

 

So I’m curious how many of you started the year off with the usual silly resolutions that will be broken in another 96 hours if they are not already

 

I didn’t even bother…I think working on me is always an ongoing project and process and I don’t need to identify the brink of a new year as some kick off or jump starting

 

I will probably still be rigid and cantankerous as always but I would like to give more of myself this year..I would love to be able to touch lives even if it is only one..I have made many and plenty of errors and mistakes in my life..I don’t regret them..I feel they have made me stronger and smarter and have given me a bit of wisdom to share with others so they don’t go down the same road

 

I want to be a person of warmth and love, I want to be a person who others think highly of, they know I will be honest, but they know I will have their back, and they can count on me

 

I want to be someone who has a big heart and loves hard and laughs harder

 

Life can be so many things, and life can often NOT be what we expected or dreamed, but don’t dreams change?

I used to want to be a psychologist for a second before wanting to be an FBI Agent and even though I’m not on the gun toting side of the house, I still landed within the agency.

 

It’s easy to get caught up in wanting things or how we see our self or judging ourselves based upon on success

But at the end of the day…that is not the measure of a woman or man

 

It’s about how you treated everyone along life’s journey, it’s about the impact you left on others, it’s how you treat those who love you unconditionally

 

Do you treat people the way you’d like to be treated…can you look at yourself in the mirror and be proud

 

It’s not about the dollar signs, it’s about the smiles and the TIME….

So maybe in 2011 instead of saying oh I want to be in the gym everyday..just try to be a nicer person every day, love your family and friends harder..say yes more than you say NO (unless it’s NO don’t stop) lol

 

But I hope you will think about it

Be slower to anger and quicker to hug and love

 

 

Life can be so much more pleasant when you turn that frown upside down and change your attitude

 

I will say we are not alone in this world and you get out what you put in and if you treat people wrong …..

 

My one resolution I will make it, to eliminate the stress and the work..any relationship that does not feel natural and worthwhile…I can’t be a part of..any toxic friends (ok so I don’t have any) but that’s why I love my Kelz-our relationship is easy BREEZY..there is no effort..she’s my Kellee, she’s my sister end of discussion…no drama..no bullshit