We all love our friends and our true friends we value their opinions and trust them.
Sometimes our friends get a bit caught up in pushing their advice a bit hard and forget to just love and support us.
We confide in our friends and tell them our dirt, we share when we are angry, we share when we are elated and overcome….but I think the test of a true friend is to sometimes just stand by you and listen or understand
Like if I know your opinion on something and it is not the same as mine..short of me contemplating something crazy or harmful…you do not have to reiterate your opinion over and over
If we disagree that is fine but there is tact to soliciting your opinion, oh geez now I wonder if that is how Josh feels whenever I try to help him navigate his life
IM SORRY JOSH! IM SORRY
It is everyone’s nature that has breasts to want to help and fix things as we see it and it is really hard to set back and let someone else make choices and figure out things for them self-we see the mistakes they will make
But in life sometimes the greatest lessons and most beautiful things come out of mistakes
I will work on that…starting today.. I know it’s not pretty and having just really gotten a close hand look at it-I do NOT want to be that person on my soap box mic in hand trying to be a dictator