10 days until my birthday and 19 days until Christmas!
Wow where does the time go!
So I am at work with my new hair…people seem to be utterly amazed at the length of my hair..someone asked if it was a wig...AS IF!
My buddy Andrea by my old desk helped me out and flat ironed it a bit this morning at her desk..lol I know ONLY us!
But I do like that I have a completely different look now…my buddies Shay and Nicole and I have decided to skip the annual holiday party and go have our own at PF Changs….well actually as we speak that may be getting cancelled…Nicole will be off
I am still loving the P90x-I did the plyometrics last night…kicked my tail and I still watched the last 15 minutes of the hour….
I am more excited to see the final product….if my body is amazing…..i feel bad for anyone who knows me because clothing will not be optional for me LOL
I don’t have any rants yet..it’s a pretty good day so far….although my other half is at home and his dog was SO very excited this morning when she saw my coat and then saw her Daddy and realized he would be home with her all day meaning no basement time ….she was like an excited puppy..she didn’t even care that I was leaving for work..typical little brat
Tomorrow is the capital tree lighting..i love that tradition
I have been listening to my 24/7 Christmas music station..it put such a smile on my face…I just hate that I feel this time of year goes by SO quickly…it’s the most magical time for me and I love it but it seems to be on fast forward
Oh and I lost 3 pounds!
Lol just had to throw that in J
Ok sorry for the bad blog…I just couldn’t get it together J