So I may cop to being MANY bad things ANAL being one
However, I just want to say for a minute there are some things that I think you guys may agree too
At work we have a instant messenger that we all use and abuse to communicate without getting off our arses or so we can pretend to be friendly and social but really aren’t
So there are some IM stalkers I feel..they just wait for your name to go green (indicating you are available) and they just spring into conversation
NOW I can do that to my husband and a few select 2 people. BUT there is someone and this person is my buddy YES who is like my IM stalker..the moment I sign back in they are waiting to send messages as if I don’t want to get back to my seat and get settled
Maybe that is more of personal annoyance BUT it’s driving me NUTS!
And there is someone else who drops by and she is a chatty Cathy I mean I like to talk but I don’t forget I am at work and let’s keep it brief
And people who crack themselves up BEFORE they finish the story that annoys me especially because I have a dry sense of humor and usually am not entertained easily
My besty KS is pretty darn hilarious BUT she is dry and sarcastic and it warms my heart!
FYI I am still kicking butt with my eating and working out and last night I did the P90X –Cardio X-all I can say is that is NO JOKE
I thought I was getting over because the DVD I was supposed to do was 67 minutes and the P90X was 43min…well I sweated like a crack head and at the end when there was mat exercises I laid down and ole Bella pranced herself up from the basement where she WAS with her daddy and laid on me and I had no energy to move her 50 pound self off of me SO we watched the last 3 minutes together
I looked in the mirror later to assess the progress on the body and I am quite pleased with where things are going and if I stand up really straight it elongates my torso making my ribs more pronounced and they can substitute the 6 pack that I don’t have
I’m sitting here as we speak eating a salad which consists of lettuce, cucumbers, a little cheese, and a ton (and I mean a ton as in I overdid it) of black beans
Black beans are very filling might I add..
Tonight is supposed to be gym night but I made trade it for another night of P90X-my body is sore but man it hurts SO good!