This blog is brought to you by my sponsor Jordan, the keeper of the cough, the owner of germs
and the current recipient of the Pink Eye Monday award
Today started off as a regular day, a Monday guaranteed to be full of pre-holiday shenanigans and terrific tomfoolery... afterall my boss is out until after the New Year and that leaves me with time to focus on galavanting in the halls with this brunette i know
HOWEVER
after waking up and spending extra time getting ready (like I shaved my legs) I went to awake the mini
I picked her up and looked at that sweet face only to discover every parents germy nightmare...eye crusties and not just the regular wipe them off and keep going, the kind that makes you stop in your tracks
and realize you are not going to work that day
So after making the necessary calls for her and me
we retreated to the couch for some respite
THEN responsibility set in and we went to see the doc
so Jord has the start of conjunctivitis...maybe viral..maybe bacterial....so she has meds now and the doc also found a small bead or object in her ear...
a bead or object that does not belong in her ear
SIGH...
Now we are back on the couch, trying to keep princess quarantine on her side
But hey..just two more days of work and then next stop... HOME
Which let me fully disclose here that I, April Janelle, lover of all things Christmas and Christmasy have NOT begun shopping
I wonder if this is how Josh feels EVERY year (snicker snicker)
I think I will begin this weekend lol before Sunday
Now back to watching Santa Claws with sicky poo
it has some weird kittens that talk and for Kellee who HATES cats
Im just imagining how her face would frown at this movie (lol) that makes me laugh a lot