Monday, August 1, 2016

Monday..blog day..a shortie

It's 7:21 pm on Monday evening

I felt very productive today..that came out wrong and like i normally am not productive on a Monday BUT lets be honest..Mondays are usually spent mourning the passing of another weekend and dreaming about naps and leisurely time spent in your robe with some wine...or is that just MY Monday hot fantasy lol

I knew with my workload being kicked into overdrive recently and probably for at least the next month i could either drag into work everyday and let all of my tasks pile up and overwhelm me OR i could figure out a plan to manage things and keep a calm and cool head and actually be productive vs spinning my wheels

So today I worked a mere extra hour and a half and now i feel like while the rest of my week is going to be sprinkled heavily with meetings and other obligations, this evening I gave myself a leg up and an advantage so I dont spend the rest of the week playing catch up

Now I am home with my ALMOST 5 year old ( I still cant believe its been THAT long) and we are in my bed with our respective Apple products relaxing and unwinding before the bedtime routine begins

Im glad no one is here to witness exactly WHAT we look like right now, but hey what happens in the princess palace STAYS in the princess palace

Monday-I feel like I conquered you and Tuesday-BRING IT ON!!!!