So a very wise man posted the following on his FACEBOOK page and yes it’s long but I think it’s worth reading..10 years ago I would have read something like this and argued and gotten upset and thought that can’t be true and I would have looked at this through my rose colored naïve and fairytale glasses and tried to “fix” him. Now as a good and grown woman who has lived some life had some good and some bad…I find MUCH of this post very true…Since this is long..today I will share the post and tomorrow I will continue to respond…I truly believe that we do not want to deal with REALITY –we want to think that some of these things are not true and very true they might not speak for ALL but I can say I agree with the 14 points made in this post. So read it..think about it..think about it with some real honesty and I will discuss it more tomorrow!
I'm a bit more unfiltered in 2012 :-)
--I’ve recognized that a few of the thoughts I have concerning Women of the world may seem a bit controversial to some when shared via Facebook, but the point missed is that generally what I say is shared amongst guys during out intellectual yet poignant deep meeting of the minds type conversations! lol (Yeah that made me laugh too). Here’s a few thoughts to consider Ladies that run through Triggs’ head when I browse posts on FaceBook: 1. There is no such thing as a good or bad guy – We are all (or have the potential to be) Dogs! We are all out (initially <= keyword) for the same thing => The Va Jay Jay! You all get confused cause some of the routes/methods used to get you seem ‘good’ or ‘bad’. 2. Nothing you do will prevent a guy from cheating!! Cause him to cheat? Well now that’s a different story, but no matter what you do or say the final decision is His. Being that we are visual, logical and instinct driven creatures your only recourse is to paint a picture for from which we’ll decide not to cheat <= meaning what are you bringing to the table? What are you offering that outweighs our desire to stray? Your ‘pros’ to trump the ‘cons’ of him cheating. 3. The number of children a Woman has directly affects her chances of getting a guy to settle down with her regardless of the ten children a guy may have. Yeah its unfair, but that’s life and life is… Well you know that rest. The affect is lessened by how well that same woman is able to manage without a Man’s help, BUT it get amplified the more she TELLS a guy that she doesn’t need a Man to manage <= we aren’t blind, let you actions speak for themselves. 4. Any woman with the term “TEAM-Whatever” as a part of their user/screen name may as well have the label “TEAM-ForeverSingle” or “Team-DesperatelyWantingToBeSomeoneTheirNot”. The same could be said about the ‘Barbie’ phenomenon <= You look like a clown and will get treated as such. 5. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLACK AND WHITE WOMEN!! “White Girl Drunk” and “The Angry Black Woman” are fallacies. Trying to outdo the other with crazy sex acts or dog another race with assumptions does not present them in a bad light as you intend, instead it takes away from yourself. It’s is environmental not cultural. There are STRONG and WEAK women with a few that fall into a gray area => In the end you’re all pink on the inside! 6. Bad experiences happen to everyone – GET OVER YOURSELF!! You chose the guy/situation, so the blame lies with the one you see in the mirror. Learn from the experience – become wiser => choose to evolve instead of becoming a bitter complaint ridden person. So long as you are/were genuine and gave yourself fully to the situation/person there should be no regrets only growth for the next person to rejoice in. 7. Describing yourself as THICK and… SLIM and… DIVA this… FABULOUS that is prequalifying what should be something that’s self-evident. Self-confidence is a wonderful character trait, but just because I say I’m a millionaire unfortunately doesn’t make it so. BE the best YOU and we’ll determine what we see. Begin with CONFIDENCE <= regardless of your size/age/color/station in life everything else will fall into place. 8. The more you use a term like “WIFEY” the less likely you’ll actually become someone’s WIFE! 9. Which bring me to my next thought: Guys (generally speaking) get married for a REASON rather than for LOVE. <= yeah that sounds bad, but the truth usually does. 10. TRUTH <= As Jack Nicholson stated, “Y’all can’t handle it!!” Let me rephrase... You all can handle your version of the truth => meaning what you want/choose to hear/believe. 11. Whether you were raised with 30 brothers, have 100 best male friends, watched every Tyler Perry movie or read every Steve Harvey book/Cosmopolitan relationship article => YOU DON’T KNOW HOW GUYS REALLY ARE!!! 12. What’s with all of the Tattoos?? Despite what you hear in comparison there is nothing more attractive than the all-natural beauty of a woman. A few tatts here and there maybe, but I’d doubt anyone would put bumper stickers from front to rear on a Lamborghini… or? What are you hiding from? Trying to cover up? Improve upon? A guy sees that and think, “Wow, she’s nuts – crazy girls are wild – I gotta get her => just for the night!” 13. Attractive women need to realize you aren’t as interesting as you think you are!! Our interest will wane just as quickly as your looks do (will). What you LEAD with is how you will get treated… Don’t get me wrong I like looking at a nice picture, but if that’s all you have to offer expect to be treated like that very Beauty that draws guys in <= Temporary and fleeting. 14. THE MORE YOU DON’T NEED US = THE MORE WE WANT YOU!! Plain and F—king simple. You lead by example with your accomplishments, requirements and if we’re smart we’ll follow – if not move the *bleep* on!
Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!
--